Monday, July 6, 2015

Mob Wives: Season 6 New Addition, Marissa Jade?




Marissa Jade newest cast member of Mob Wives?  What could this be about?  Will she be the new model for Renee's Mob Candy business?  So many questions and still no answers from the "top." I did notice there was a picture posted on Marissa's instagram of Renee and Karen, but it's been removed, hmmmm.

"Destiny" the Queen of Thieves

And who is this Marissa Jade?  She is an up and coming actress and model. More than that, she is the muse for the comic "Destiny," about a thief. "Destiny is a very wealthy, creative, sly, sexy thief from New York," Jade said of her character. "She sets up the mafia in the midst of their heists. In the process of them going in to do the job, she gets them pinched by the cops. When the cops come in to arrest them, she then comes in to steal all they were attempting to steal for herself to live the life of luxury." And they are trying to make this comic in to a movie in which Marissa would play the lead role. (Link)  Well at least her comic book character has some mob connections, but what abut Marissa? And what will be her role in Mob Wives? Who knows, still waiting for Jennifer Graziano to tell me something besides "Season 6 is going to be hot."

Read more about Marissa Jade HERE   And check out her Facebook page!

Shout out to my follwer @melissawisdom for tipping me off to this latest bit of information!

UPDATE: I just found a little more information online to confirm Marissa Jade will be on Mob Wives season 6. She is spending time with Renee and Karen. Though a couple of pictures were deleted, and Jenn Graziano calls me sneaky, I did find the tweets.



The next two tweets had the pictures deleted, BUT there
is a connection.



And today . . . 



That's enough proof for me!
Hanging with all the girls!
Where's Drita?





9 comments:

Melissa said...

Well I was holding out hope that this season was going to be about woman with true Mob connections. Does Marisa have a Mafia connection, or is she just another Gnat with a big mouth and no substance? I did read she has been involved in wrestling and cage fighting, which hopefully means she can hold her own against the likes of Drita. I am hoping that she will bring substance, mob connections and a great story line to the show. I am interested more that ever what this season is bringing. I am so disappointed Gnat will be back, plus she is pregnant, so knowing the ladies, they are not animals, so I am sure they will take it easier on her that they would normally, which makes for boring! I was hoping if she had to come back was just coming back so she can be proved with a doubt the liar and fake she is.

Chiara Soprano said...

Melissa thanks for reading and commenting. This seems to be a new little twist to add "sex" appeal to the show. That is really behind how Gnat got in, to appeal to younger viewers. At least they are bringing back the original girls who do have actual mob ties. Gnat was probably brought back because they needed someone to back Drita with Big Ang, since Carla, Renee and Karen seemed to be in alliance.

Melissa said...

A little birdie told me that Marisa Jade has history with the girls and from what was alleged, some bad history with Drita, but that is all I know so far. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear more. My interest is peaked.

Anonymous said...

I like her!! I hope she does model the Mob Candy clothes line.

I will not watch Gnat, pregnant or not!

Looking forward to December.

Chiara Soprano said...

History with Drita? Yes please do keep us posted. Jenn seems to think I am being sneaky tweeting questions to Marissa about season 6 lol

Anonymous said...

Marissa is beautiful and her man is a cutie , he came home from jail about a year ago and has been close with Dritas Lee most his life so I don't that there is a problem between the 2 , just blog talk

Chiara Soprano said...

Anonymous, thank you for this tidbit of information. It helps to understand how Jenn discovered Marissa, if nothing else.

Unknown said...

Team Drita for life, grow up ladies your like 60, competing with 22 yr olds. Btw when u go to a meeting to fight. Pull ur hair back,vasaline the face and wear some tennis shoes...I have yet to see a real fight! Hair pulling boss up big mouths! Drita u are the boss! The one and only, keep keep in it real!

Unknown said...

Team Drita for life, grow up ladies your like 60, competing with 22 yr olds. Btw when u go to a meeting to fight. Pull ur hair back,vasaline the face and wear some tennis shoes...I have yet to see a real fight! Hair pulling boss up big mouths! Drita u are the boss! The one and only, keep keep in it real!