Saturday, December 6, 2014

Mob Wives: Natalie Didonato VH1 Charity Event!

Renee, Karen and Carla
Guess where they are right now?

Word on the street is that there is a VH1 Charity Event being held right now in Philadelphia at Moshulu! And guess who is attending? Yes, your favorite Mob Wives! Who is hosting? None other than our favorite NEW Philly Mob Wife, Natalie Didonato. A portion of the proceeds raised at this event will be going to Women Against Abuse and Toys for Tots. Natalie has not even been on the air yet, except for the supertrailer, and she is already doing good for her community!

The event has a color theme of gold white and cranberry and as you can see, our lovely ladies are all elegantly coordinated for the event. If I come across more pictures I will post them later!

Karen looking stunning in cranberry!


Enough said!



P.S. I guess this means Carla is really coming back?  You know this event will be filmed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how they're all hanging out. I hope Carla makes an appearance. It seems like everything is cool between Carla and Renee.

I hate how Big Ang and Drita are listening to Nasty Nat. They've been friends with Renee for a long time, they should know something is up.


I used to not like Carla much cause she was so sarcastic when her ex grabbed Renee's behind. But I like her way more than Ratalie Natalie G. Shes got way more class than Nat G.