Monday, October 27, 2014

Mob Wives: Season 5 Trailer Karen Is Back!

KAREN IS BACK!

Karen and Natalie

Karen and Renee

Karen and Big Ang

NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED

Looks like we were right about Karen coming back! We blogged about how Karen was here all summer and now we know why! The above pictures come from the NEW 30 second video announcing Karen's return to season 5 of Mob Wives. It's an action packed clip like we've never seen before! I'm sure you want to see it too, so here is the link: Karen Is Back so watch it while you can! Season 5 Premieres Wednesday, December 3rd so be there!


Picture & Video Credit: VH1



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or did Karen lose a lot of weight?? She looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Karen does look great. Hey wait, did I see Big Ang in a little altercation? I hope not, that's one of the things I like about her was that she didn't get physical (it's so unlady-like/unattractive). But if she does, I'm guessing its for good reason.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad Karen is back, she is the only one I feel is unscripted or least for the most part. Looks like some Natalie drama. Does Karen's return mean that Alicia is not part of the show now?

Chiara Soprano said...

Nicole, there is no new official word on Alicia. Last we heard she had to leave the show for her sentencing. Her sentencing has concluded. My best guess is that she will be back on the show and they are saving that news for a later date to promote the show. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

Karen e bellissima!

Chiara Soprano said...

Karen looks great and she has her own agenda for this season. She said it would be full of surprises and I cannot wait!