Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mob Wives Chicago: Battle of the Eyes



Now I have been noticiably quiet lately on the blog. I have been busy with my job and have not had the desire to blog about anything MobWives related. However, last week's episode got me thinking about my younger days of watching wrestling. I would wait for Sunday to roll around to hopefully get a chance to see Hulk Hogan smack somebody. It was the greatest, and last week's fight brought me back to thoughts of wrestling. I even developed personas for Nora and Renee.

Now, I'm going to put on my wrestling announcer hat, and introduce the ladies. Fighting out the mean streets of Florida weighing in at about --- oh, we aren't supposed to mention ladies weights. Sorry a momentary lapse in reasoning. Wearing leopard skin tights and looking for her next victim, we have Nora "Who Who Eyes" Schweihs. In the other corner, fighting out of the windy streets of Chicago, wearing some type of fur, (I think it might be chinchilla but who knows), and sporting sunglasses to cover up her secret weapon, we have the feisty Renee "Crazy Eyes" Fecarotta Russo.

 The match starts off with some finger pointing. Nora doesn't take to any finger pointing from Renee. They are fighting about something, which I still have yet to figure out. Oh wait, Nora counters with a comment about Renee's kid. Now that was a low blow. The eyes are out. Seriously when Renee looks angry those eyes pop out at you. It scares the hell out you. We have more finger pointing and yelling. Renee gets a glass and throws the drink on Nora. Nora, whose Who Who eyes are always wide open, counters with a backhand. It was the first legitimate blow and seemed like it stunned both Nora and Renee. Nora looks like a scared chicken running around trying to escape the slaughter. Renee takes off after her and catches her by the hair. We are about to see Crazy Eyes' favorite finishing move. It's the reverse hair pull, body slam. With Nora on the ground the security guards jump in. I feel like this is not the last we shall see between the battle of the eyes. Thanks and tune in next Sunday because each lady is going to be cutting promos about the other. We shall see if this ends, but I highly doubt it will. Thanks for tuning in.


Follow me on Twitter @undabawse

Picture Credit: Our Bookie

8 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

Thanks Underboss! I love the creative blogs and this one was right on point, LOL

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to have fun with it. Plus those scare me. I hope people enjoy it

Lady EL said...

Luv Luv this blog! Right on point with your humorous assessment! "Who Who" eyes.. Lmao!

Julie M. said...

Just wanted to say this was great funny but so so true Underboss you hit the nail on the head with Who Who Eyes and Crazy Eyes LMBO!!!!

Morris Park said...

Please help me understand the format that MOB Wives, Mob Wives Chicago and Hollywood Exes all use and WHY?
In all 3 they begin with someone moving back to town: Renee, Nora & Andrea Kelly.

I like Pia but isn't she too old to be dancing & wasn't it funny that Nora was a dancer for 4 months? ANd Nora said Pia was in the VIP room for 4 hours?

angel from your nightmares said...

Lmao rotfl.. awesome recap

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for all the positive comments. I glad you found humor in my blog.

Hey you said...

made me laugh!